According to recent studies, long-term effectiveness of training depends in 50 percent on
Follow-up activities are all actions aimed at strengthening and consolidating training effects. In recent years the importance of such activities has significantly increased, which is reflected in recent business market research.
Follow-up significantly improves the efficiency of the training process by supporting the commitment of participants in changing habits.
It also helps to solidify knowledge and better assimilate new skills acquired during the training.
Here are some of the activities we use for successful follow-up:
- Individual coaching process
- Additional training workshop (eg. in the formula 2 days training + 1 day follow-up)
- Personal / telephone interviews with the participants on the implementation of the knowledge and skills acquired during the training
- Personal / telephone interviews with the participants on the implementation of the individual development plan created during the training
- Videoconference or tele-class on the implementation of the individual development plan created during the training
- Meeting dedicated to exchange of experiences and develop new best practices in relation to the introduction of changes after the training (additional training materials or tasks, eg. in form of a case study)
- Inspirational mailings thematically referring to the content of the training
- Contests and after-training tasks for participants