Individual coaching is one of the foundations of our business. Our experienced coaches are working in accordance with the standards of the International Coach Federation, the largest coaching organisation in the world.
These standards represent the proceedings in accordance with the code of ethics and the application of the ICF core competencies such as listening, observing and adapting an approach to individual client needs.
Our coaches provide regular cooperation with customers and support them in achieving the best results in their professional and personal lives.
- Individual Coaching - Executive Coaching, Corporate Coaching, Business Coaching
- Team Coaching
- Workshops - Strategic coaching skills for corporate leaders, managers and internal coaches
The definition of coaching by the International Coaching Federation (ICF):
Partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential, which is particularly important in today’s uncertain and complex environment.
Coaches honor the client as the expert in his or her life and work and believe every client is creative, resourceful and whole. Standing on this foundation, the coach's responsibility is to:
• Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
• Encourage client self-discovery
• Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
• Hold the client responsible and accountable
This process helps clients dramatically improve their outlook on work and life, while improving their leadership skills and unlocking their potential.