We use a number of professional and efficient tools in order to help our clients adapt relevant development programmes and measure the effects of training.
Among them are both psychometric tools and questionnaires developed through years of research for a detailed analysis of those personality traits that are crucial for the effective selection, evaluation, development and career planning.
The tools that we use are designed for individual diagnosis that allows an organisation to determine:
- Strengths and weaknesses of employees,
- Employees’ predispositions supporting their long-term development
- Limitations and factors that may slow down long-term development of employees
In our work, we also use professional tools for the analysis, evaluation and development of competencies.
Here are some of the tools that are used to support development through training, coaching, mentoring and individual feedback:
- Hogan Assessment Systems ®
- Persolog ®
- Voices ® 360 ° powered by Lominger
- PCSI ®